So much to write about, so little time. Here’s a quick recap of the latest Hollywood news:
- Ryan Reynolds is crowned the 2010 Sexiest Man Alive. Agree or disagree?
- Prince William is engaged. Let’s hope the paparazzi leave Kate Middleton alone unlike Princess Diana.
- Pink is pregnant.
- Eva Longoria and Tony Parker divorcing? Guess she can’t be called a Desperate Housewife.
- 30 Rock is moving to the 10pm time slot. Now Tina Fey can write dirty jokes. Yay!
- Last week’s Glee episode, “Never Been Kissed,” addressed the bullying epidemic. Last night Gwyneth Paltrow rocked as a substitute teacher. Let’s hope Ryan Murphy & Co. keep up continuity and previous storylines in the upcoming episodes. PS- Brittany and Artie DON’T go together!
- Sarah Palin’s show debuted on TLC to the channels’ highest ratings ever. That scares me.
- Her daughter Willow used homophobic slurs to insult someone on Facebook who disliked her mom’s TV show. Really? Way to be mature. Oh wait, what did we expect from a family of buffoons? God help us all in 2012.